- is a newly (2011) built fully automated ultra-modern factory, with the best available technology
- is along all (not just drink!) factories: one of Europe’s best three factories in the ‘Global and World Class Manufacturing’ category, by the prestigious Strategic Manufacturing Awards (aside of the factories such Alstom, Heineken, L’Oreal, Unilever, Toyota Motor Europe, Sara Lee etc.)
- has the strictest and highest possible food safety certification in Europe: FSSC22000, and also IFS, BRC, Halal certifications
- the capacity of the factory is about 1.5 billion cans per year
- is accompanied by a fully automated logistic center
- soon it will be accompanied by an aluminium can plant, becoming the first and largest privately owned wall-towall factory in Europe
- has a high-tech laboratory for constant monitoring of the parameters of the drinks
- no quality issues at all (neither with drink, nor with (leaking) cans)
- Retailers we supply with XIXO drinks: Tesco, Auchan, Metro/Makro, Lidl, Aldi, Billa, MOL, OMV, Shell, COOP, Decathlon, Müller etc.
- own documentary movie about the factory is available. Also one episode of “How it is made?” documentary for OzoneNetwork was shot here.
XIXO drinks are young successful participators of the soft drink market. The brand was founded in Hungary in 2014 as a part of a privately owned family company. XIXO is one of the fastest growing FMCG brands on the soft drink market in Europe.
The taste of XIXO Ice Tea drinks has made a significant impression. All XIXO products are produced in the most modern bottling plant in Europe. The ‘XIXO Quality’ mark guarantees particularly high quality. The assorted and first class raw materials have gone through severe quality control system in conjunction with the depth of more than several hundreds of meters natural mineral water used for XIXO drinks which do not contain any synthetic colorants.
The brand is considered to be a top choice for consumers worldwide. The success of XIXO brand lies in its exceptional quality, eye-catching design, great value for money and top of the class marketing.
XIXO brand is really committed to international expansion in the future!
Reasons we are unique in the soft drink market:
- continous greenfield investments
- top-of-the-line can manufacturing plant by the end of 2017
- first class human resource capacity
- commitment towards international expansion
- top-of-the-line filling factory
- outstanding international marketing and brand strategy
- own logistic company to provide outstanding consumer service
- excellent quality at an affordable price and
- proven success where it’s already marketed
XIXO received the Swiss Vitamin Institute’s official certification for its Ice Teas. The Swiss Vitamin Institute is an official control laboratory for vitamins recognised by the Swiss Accreditation Service, the Institute for Reference Materials and Measurement IRMM of the European Commission, healthcare Swiss insurers. In the framework of the quality control program of the institute the SVI Board Members approved the high quality of XIXO Ice Teas.